Your Gifts Preserve Our Watershed
Now and in the Future
- Anniversary, Birthday and Holiday gifts: If you struggle to come up with the perfect gift for someone who loves the environment but doesn't need any more "stuff", consider making a donation to WRWA in their name. We will send them a card acknowledging your gift in their honor and will mention it in our newsletter.
- Extra Contribution: Our modest membership dues haven't gone up in years and we plan to keep them low so membership is affordable to all. We encourage those who are able to consider making an additional contribution. Contributions are welcome throughout the year.
While we hope the pristine nature of the Westfield River Watershed lasts forever, we won't be here forever to make sure that happens. To help future generations enjoy and preserve the watershed, consider a memorial gift to The Westfield River Watershed Association. Suggested ways to do this:
For information about other forms of planned giving and legacy gifts, please contact Kathy Meyer (568-4252).
- Wills: Include WRWA in your will.
- Life Insurance: Make WRWA a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Memorial Contribution: Let your loved ones know that you select WRWA for memorial contributions (in lieu of flowers) when you pass away.
Contributions can be mailed to:
Westfield River Watershed Association
PO Box 1764
Westfield, MA 01086-1764